The beginging

                                                      TagerGaming101

Let's get down to business, this blog is for one thing and one thing only...Gaming. Having been a gamer since, "Pong" can out in 1972. I have evolved just like the game did. With age came better equipment, better finances, more variety. Before Atari and PlayStation came about my gaming was done on larger floor arcade games like Galaxy to Pac Man. Then on computers playing Counter Strike, and Where in the world is Carmen San Diego. 


   
  Here I am a 15 year old gamer sporting my Porsche sun glasses. We thought we hand life in our hands. Little did we know the gaming industry would go big; bigger than anyone dreamt of. Life was sweet but got even better. Stay tuned to my next chapter of, "TagerGaming101".



Comments

  1. I'm a fan of your layout and pists about media/memories. Can't wait to watch it grow!

    -Devin

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am a fan of the brief history you gave and how it relates to you. Live the dream!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Green Pumpkins