Now that you know some of my history, let flash forward years and years>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
Here I am older, kids grown and grandkids a plenty; actually 13 and counting. Guess what??????
They are all gamers and want this old Grammy to play with them. So, of course I said ,Yes". Instead of playing sole player games like, "Fallout 4," I went online.....Mic and all, and the Grandkids love it. Actually all the kids and other adult gamers love it. Group chats, and building parties are the norm.
     The new game that I play regularly that has really taken off in the past two years is ,"Roblox". This is the hottest thing online, and on Xbox. I'm going to get into the many games that Roblox has to offer. My current favorite is Lumber Tycoon 2. Stay tune to hear my next adventure on Lumber Tycoon 2, and more pictures from big advertisers that build one LT2.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The beginging

Green Pumpkins